Ripe and fruity with luscious peach, dried apricot, and tropical fruits.
Hints of orange blossom and vanilla fudge.
Vanilla sweetness, granola, toasted almonds and honey, a little oak, digestive biscuits, apricots, and a hint of coca.
Long lingering finish with a light maltiness and sweet oak.
Not so much a finish, more of an encore.
- Gold Medal at International Spirits Challenge, London.
- Double Gold at International Spirits Challenge, San Francisco.
- 93 points Beverage Tasting Institute USA.
- Gold Medal Winner ISW Awards Germany 2012.
- Gold Medal Winner at International Spirits Challenge, San Francisco 2013.